When Baby Comes Home
A fun and informative session for expecting parents
Information and strategies for parenting your new baby in the early months
- What to expect from your new baby when you get home from hospital
- Latest evidence based advice on infant sleep, settling and feeding your baby
- How our programs can help and support you
- A two hour session by Renee Keogh, lactation consultant and NDC accredited practitioner
- Available the first Saturday of every month
- Cost – $50.00 (includes attendance by yourself and a support person)
- Tea/Coffee included.
If you are interested in signing up for a session, you can register your interest with the Paeds in a Pod specialist team today by calling 07 3177 2000 or use the booking form at the top of this page.
FOR Neonatal Paediatrician or an appointment with Dr. Pamela Douglas regarding problems of breastfeeding and unsettled infant behaviour please go to:
Paeds in a Pod has conveniently arranged some baby clinics at the Greenslopes Obstetrics Office, the location details are:
Greenslopes Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Suite 7.101, Level 7, Nicholson Street Specialist Centre
83 Nicholson Street Greenslopes QLD 4120