Join our team
At Paeds in a Pod, it’s all about the people! The little people we provide specialist care to, and the people in our team.
We all love what we do, and it shows in the way we pull together as one to provide the very best whole-child, wrap-around care, and to support one another to grow personally and professionally.
We’re a multi-disciplinary team comprised of some of our industry’s most experienced and qualified practitioners. We’re really nice people, ready to welcome and support you from day one, and to share our expertise with you via a range of learning opportunities. We’ll also respect your speciality and the expertise you bring and give you a voice in our future.
Flexible work arrangements and the opportunity to work towards your own practice under our umbrella are yours.
Our talented administration team keeps the wheels turning behind the scenes and ensures a great experience for the children and families we support.
Join us and work where the days are as different as the patients we see, and the rewards are many.
If you’re ready to be part of a cohesive, hardworking and supportive team who enjoys helping people, and are someone who approaches life with a sense of fun and a smile, we’d love to hear from you.
Allied health careers
We’re always on the lookout for our next superstar allied health team member!
There are three ways you can join us:
- Subcontract with us if you are an established professional.
- Subcontract with extra support if you are new to private practice.
- We support you to develop private practice and business skills to complement your clinical skills and launch yourself into private practice successfully.
- Join our new graduate program [ link to new graduate program page ] if you’re an early career professional. You’ll receive high-level clinical support and supervision, and we’ll help you to develop private practice and business skills.
Medical specialist careers
Our talented medical team helps provide specialist knowledge and healthcare for children and families.
If you would like to be part of a cohesive, hardworking and supportive medical team who enjoys helping people, and approaches life with a sense of fun and a smile, we’d love to hear from you.
New graduate program
Applications are now open for 2022!
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate graduates who can build relationships with clients and are ready to take the first steps towards private practice.
Our new graduate program offers you the opportunity to gain practical experience through valuable exposure to all aspects of private practice, client-centred therapy, and clinical services. Plus, you’ll receive high-level clinical support and supervision.
Meet your supervisors
Reasons to join our team
- Supportive working environment – administration, marketing and clinical support provided
- Individual supervision
- Monthly peer group supervision
- Professional development seminars
- Mobile access to client diary and full autonomy in managing your schedule
- Attractive industry rates
- Private practice flexibility and variety
- Opportunities for training and career development