Join our team
Join our expanding team supporting children and their families. We offer great flexibility – choose your clinical focus, your workdays, and opt to work remotely from home. Collaborate across our accomplished team of allied health and medical specialists. Receive support to establish a career in private practice, and with progression beyond this.
About Paeds in a Pod
Paeds in a Pod is a private paediatric practice providing comprehensive care with best practice standards and modern expertise to newborns, infants, children and adolescents.
We specialise in growth and development and practice within a multidisciplinary team to provide a holistic approach to support children and young people with complex developmental needs. We employ experienced allied health professionals on location and have an extended network of professionals offsite to integrate into our team.
What are our values?
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Work-life balance
- Skill development outside of our specialist areas
- Calm and relaxed clinic atmosphere
- Caring, non-judgmental support for families
- Collaborative services with a whole-of-child approach to achieve the best outcomes for each child and their family
What do we offer?
- Freedom to choose a part-time or full-time workload
- Full administrative support
- Allocated administrative time for preparation, follow-up and report writing
- Work within a multidisciplinary team where collaboration, ongoing professional learning and case discussion occurs in a warm, fun and inviting environment
- Opportunities to work autonomously and collaborate within a team setting
- Access to a team of allied health and medical specialists to support you to problem solve beyond your area of expertise
What will you do?
- Conduct comprehensive child-focused assessments
- Set goals based on the child’s strengths and needs within the context of their family
- Implement an individualised intervention plan
- Write reports
What kind of person do you need to be?
- Passionate about paediatrics, with a positive and friendly attitude
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience with children with developmental differences and complex needs
- Works independently and has initiative
- A team player who values learning from others and sharing knowledge
How do you apply?
Email an updated CV and cover letter to our directors at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply?
Easy! Email an updated CV and cover letter to our directors at email@example.com.