Paeds in a pod provides a multidisciplinary service that can meet the needs of most children. Our group of general paediatricians can see children of all ages, ranging from neonates to adolescence.
Our paediatricians specialize in all areas of paediatrics. For children with concerns regarding autism, behavioural difficulties and developmental delay, we are also in the unique position to offer an onsite psychologist, speech therapist, occupational therapist and physiotherapist who we case conference with closely.
Some problems that we commonly address include:
- Paediatric medical conditions such as rashes, seizures, poor weight gain, frequent infections & sleep problems
- Developmental delay
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism assessment and treatment
- Learning difficulties in children – including cognitive testing
- Respiratory problems – asthma, allergic rhinitis, chronic cough
- Sleep difficulties – problems initiating and maintaining sleep
- Managing childhood obesity
- Allergic disorders in children
- Neonatal follow-up
- Tummy troubles and reflux (babies and children)
- Epilepsy diagnosis
- All medication problems from newborn babies to late teenagers