Greenslopes paediatrics provides a multidisciplinary service that can meet the needs of most children. Our group of general paediatricians can see children of all ages, ranging from neonates to adolescence.
Our paediatricians specialize in all areas of paediatrics. For children with concerns regarding autism, behavioural difficulties and developmental delay, we are also in the unique position to offer an onsite psychologist, speech therapist, occupational therapist and physiotherapist who we case conference with closely.
Some problems that we commonly address include:
- All medication problems from newborn babies to late teenagers
- Developmental delay
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism assessment and management
- Learning difficulties in children – including cognitive testing
- Respiratory problems – asthma, allergic rhinitis, chronic cough
- Sleep difficulties – problems initiating and maintaining sleep
- Obesity, short stature
- Allergic disorders in children
- Neonatal follow-up